Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Wentworth Green home. This home will be included in the new 13th high school district beginning the 2021-2022 school year. It is currently under construction off Limestone Drive. Over 4200 finished sq. ft. on 3 levels. This home welcomes you with a bright and open floor plan. There is a formal living room, a private study with french doors, and a powder room. The dining room is magnificent with crown moldings, chair rail, and decorative molding. The kitchen has granite counters, a center island with a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and a gas stove. Off the kitchen is a light filled breakfast room or sunroom with doors to a custom trek deck. Also off the kitchen is a sunken family room with a floor to ceiling stone gas log fireplace for those cold winter nights. Upstairs you will find the master suite with two walk in closets. The ensuite master bath provides a private water closet, a soaking tub, separate shower, and two separate sinks. Three other bedrooms, a full bath with dual sinks, and a laundry room complete the upper level. Lower level with walk out has a family room, a storage room, and a sunken recreation room with tons of potential. The 2 car garage is fully finished to include painted epoxy floor as well as upgraded insulated garage doors. Close to Virginia Gateway Promenade with a theater, shopping, and restaurants.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System
3,485 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished
- 1. Stone, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Roof Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Rear, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price