Completely turn-key end unit townhome in Shepherd Hills includes renovated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters; sunny living room with refinished hardwood floors and rare second bay window; master bedroom with en-suite bath and walk-in closet; and lower level family room with wood-burning fireplace. All four baths beautifully updated with modern tile, fixtures and cabinetry. Along with fresh paint inside and out, new flooring, new deck, updated systems and many other special details, everything has been done for the next owner. Ideally located in Lorton close to shopping, commuter routes, Fort Belvoir and the future Lorton Community Center.
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
1,720 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
HAYFIELD SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Partial, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price