Nice private Cul de sac. Located in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by beautiful older homes and a lot of beautiful trees. The roof and the siding are two years old. New carpet freshly painted. Many upgraded light fixtures and ceiling fans The bathrooms have been renovated. Beautiful private fence back yard set up for family fun. Koi pond that can easily be converted to raise flower bed. Two attics one in home and one in the garage. No HOA. Make this house your new home. More pictures coming soon.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, Bi-Level
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
2,044 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available, Cable TV
Manassas City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- 1. Brick.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Attic Storage, Air Filter
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Enclosed, Patio, Screened-in, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Wood, Full, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Private, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price